Saturday, June 9, 2012
"Ode to Splat" finished
I finished "Splat" on Wednesday - it even has a sleeve and label. I wish that everything I make could happen as easy and as fast as this has. It started when I had some extra thickened blue dye that I decided to use with some of my splat screens. Then a day later I had some leftover red dye, not much but I figured it was enough to use to paint in one of the large blue outlined splats. The following day I mixed up some green and finished it off. From start to finish it took less than a week! I've got several pieces in various stages lying around waiting to be finished, some just need a label, but I can't seem to get them done. Maybe it's time for me to move on , maybe I'm moving out of my circle obsession since most of the unfinished work involves circle pieces. I'm not sure what it is ,but I do know I liked the feeling of really wanting to work on something and get it done. #84 thru #88 of my daily stitching project, there's even a small splat.