The Weekly Leaf
Back in the summer of 2012 I wrote an article for Quilting Arts magazines Dec 12/Jan 13 issue on deconstructive screen printing with masks. Then in the spring of 2013 I presented the same thing for Quilting Arts TV season 1200. I made several samples and used the most successful ones in with the article and on the show. One of the less successful ones has been hanging out in my sewing studio's pile of fabrics that I don't know what to do with. I pulled it out and ironed it.
As you can see I only dyed half the background, I think I may have run out of the thickened dye I was using. Using my 6" viewfinder I picked out a section.
Ripped out the piece.
And got ready to stitch.
Daily Stitching Updates
Gelli Prints #33-#39
Sari Ribbon #326-#332
Linked to "Off the Wall Friday"