Sunday, February 9, 2014

Stitching and knitting through the Olympics

I'm not much of a tv watcher, but we do have it turned on most evenings. Evenings in front of the tv is where I do my weekly stitching, knitting and reading. With the Olympics on for the next two weeks I should get a lot done. This is how the table alongside my comfy chair looks.

On the upper left is a bag with the sweater I'm knitting. Underneath the bag is the stack of books I'm currently reading. In the middle is the small bowl that holds my weekly stitching, that's #6 in the bowl. The bowl to the right holds this winters pair of socks in progress.

We have had a few snow days lately so I've gotten some quilting done on the vintage blocks.

Daily stitching updates.
Indigo and Rust #327 - #333


Line Dance #34 - #40


I've also been working on this years Valentine cards, I'll show those next time.

1 comment:

  1. I do like what you are doing here on the squares, coming from the embroidery world and now into patchwork it is appealing to me

    ReplyDelete