Friday, March 30, 2012

Parts ready for a new quilt and daily project update

My " Sixty five days to 65" quilt is now quilted and the facings done, still have to do the label and hanging sleeve. The finished size is 48" wide by 36" long.

I started the "65" quilt with 35 coordinated fat quarters that I had dyed quite awhile ago. I've used the leftovers to make parts for another quilt.

I'll assemble the parts into 12" x 15" blocks and then get those sewn together.

Here's #12 thru #17 of the current daily project.

1 comment:

  1. I was in Florida for the whole month of March with no computer,so missed getting to wish you a happy birthday. I love your finished quilt!