Saturday, March 26, 2011

Time flies between posts!

I've been back home since Tuesday evening, but haven't been inspired to write. I sold some inventory at the show, traded a few pieces for a fabulous hand woven chenille scarf.



What looks like beads on one side are actually little loops of one of the threads.

Also got to visit with some friends at the show, some that drove a couple of hours to see the show(and me!), others that are also venders and the only time I see them is at shows. About halfway thru the day I knew I had made the right decision to stop vending, I was ready to leave.

We had a great visit with kids and grandkids, we really do need to get there more often.

It always takes me a day or two to get back to creating once I get home, this time was no exception. I have managed to do some quilting on the not so big leaf, the leaf itself is done and I'm now working on the background. But that's it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment