Thursday, May 11, 2017

SAQA auction donation done and mailed

Finished the stitching on the SAQA donation, put a facing and sleeve on, labeled it and mailed it.





I also finished dying the fabric for the chair reupholster, took it in and scheduled the process. It won't be started until mid August, but I'm okay with that since I've already procrastinated for a long time.

Weekly Stitching
Signs of Life: The five universal shapes  week #19




2017 Daily stitching days 125-131

More french knots and filler stitches.



I'll be linking up with a bunch of very creative people on "Off the Wall Friday" and "Slow Sunday stitching"

9 comments:

  1. Your auction piece is great--so many paths!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! we're on the same schedule, I see! Bice work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aren't you good for getting your auction piece done so early! It looks great! I haven't even started.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's amazing the texture that the knots create!
    I love them everywhere you put them!
    Thanks for linking up to Slow Sunday Stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've seen lots of French knots being used lately. Yours are adding interesting patterns and texture to your project.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi,
    Beautiful work, love your auction piece, it's gorgeous. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your work is always so interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your embroidery is fabulous and looks so labor intensive.

    ReplyDelete