Our assignment this week for sketching and watercolor was to do flowers. I had a pot with a few violas in it so they became my models.
The Weekly Leaf
My Valentine bouquet had some very sturdy ferns in it, the flowers didn't last very well but the ferns are doing great. I've got some being pressed and picked one that had a nice curve to it and did a gelli print. I forgot to take a picture until I'd cleaned everything up, but here's the results.
I've used the one on the right.
Weekly Leaf #8,year2
Daily stitching updates
Silk Fragments #49-#54
The Daily Paper #342-#347
Linked to "Off the Wall Friday"