I have them all next to one another to get the picture, I doubt if they will be displayed this way. I still have labels to put on the backs and hanging wires.
I did my first sketch and watercolor assignment. Not perfect, but then it's a learning experience and it was much easier than I expected. I should do one a day, then I probably would improve.
While clearing some things out about a year and a half ago I found a small bag full of 1 1/2" squares, fabric samples I had ordered a very long time ago. I dumped them into a bowl by my sewing machine and sewed a couple together almost every time I'd sit down to sew. Then threw those in a bag. I've now pieced them all into a quilt top.
The Weekly Leaf, year two.
I printed this weeks leaf last summer with a variation of deconstructive screen printing. It's a grape leaf that I coated with thickened dye, placed on a screen and let dry. This is how it looked on the screen after the dye dried and I pulled the leaf off.
Then using clear print paste I printed it on hand dyed green fabric. I did about five prints, the first three were very faint. I've used the last one, on the right below.
Week #5 year 2
Daily Stitching updates.
Silk Fragments #27 -#33
The Daily Paper #320-#326
Linked to "Off the Wall Friday"