Thursday, May 25, 2017

Blueprinted leaves, kittens and stitching

I pulled out all of my blueprinted(cyanotype) leaves earlier this week and have spent quite bit of time arranging and rearranging them on the design board. I think I've narrowed one idea down to this.

I have several more pieces that will probably work together in another piece, but that one still needs a lot of tweaking. My table looks like this.

I have several indigo pieces in the pile also, and leaves that aren't blueprinted, all could possibly be combined into something.

The kittens are now just six weeks old and are starting to eat regular cat food, so it's about time for me to find homes for them all.
They have really been so much fun and adorable, I'm trying really hard to not get attached to them. We already have enough cats.

Weekly stitching
Signs of Life:The five universal shapes

This group of five are all Gelli printed. I spent some time playing and did all five at once, even the backing fabric.
Week #21




2017 Daily Stitching days #139-145

Some kitten footprints were added in.




I'll be linking up with "Off the Wall Friday" and "Slow Sunday Stitching".

6 comments:

  1. Love the kitty footprints in your already fabulous daily stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blueprint leaves look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    Love the leaf prints, beautiful. The kitty prints are cute. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much adorableness and prettiness. I love the kitties and the kitty prints.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great idea to add in the kitten paws!

    ReplyDelete