Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Home sweet home


I'm back home after wonderful week at Diamond Lake. We explored, shopped, ate well and thoroughly enjoyed floating on the lake, but it seems no matter how much I enjoy my time away it sure feels good to be back home. I will miss looking at this view everyday.


I also did a bit of sewing and kept up with my daily projects.

365 Red circles #218 - #224

Indigo and rust #146 - #152

Weekly #32

The new season of Quilting Arts TV has started and in the area that gets Boise's PBS station I'm on next Sunday (Aug. 19) and if I counted right Sept. 22 at 2pm. I do know that each PBS station sets their own schedule so if you want to see me I'm on shows #1204 "It's all in the technique" where I do screen printing with masks and show #1209 "Functional Quilting" where I talk about my daily projects.
I've received my copy of the dvd shortly before our trip, we brought it along and had a viewing night. The dvd or individual shows are also available on quiltingartstv.com


1 comment:

  1. Welcome back! My PBS station does not carry Quilting Arts. Do I have to purchase the videos to view them? I just saw a snippet of the advertising. Your finished fabrics look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete