Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Another non productive week

I'm really having trouble focusing and actually accomplishing something, I'm doing a great job of starting and leaving things.  On September 14, I will be teaching a soy wax on fabric class here at my studio for the regional SAQA group. I really want to get some new samples made and plan the class, but I keep getting distracted by a lot of other things that I really don't need to do. If you are interested in taking the class, there are still spaces available.

I have another idea for an almost daily project (like I need another!) that keeps bouncing around in my head. I keep putting it off, but it won't go away so I think it's telling me I need to do it. I'll keep you posted.

My garden has been pretty dismal this year, but I've been getting and enjoying some wonderful produce from our local Farmer's Market. Saturday morning I bought the largest blackberries I have ever seen.
That's a quarter next to them! They were huge, quite tasty also.

Daily project updates
365 Red circles #233 - #239

Indigo and Rust #161 - #167

Weekly #34

Monthly "Notions" August

By writing this blog post, I just did one thing from start to finish, now maybe I can get something else done.

Linked to "Off the Wall Friday", check out some great work.

No comments:

Post a Comment