Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Mothers Day fun

On Mothers Day my friends Barbara, Lisa and Kathleen spent the day with me in Studio B. I showed various ways of screen printing and then everyone got to play with my 'stuff'. It was a great day and it motivated me to start doing some printing again. Yesterday I mixed up a gallon of print paste and am planning some deconstructive printing. Kathleen also gave me a piece of fabric she had dyed a very vibrant orange, I want to turn it into a whole cloth quilt. Barb brought over the challenge piece that she did for the Pacific West Quilt Show so that I could take a picture of it. She has done this very whimsical and dimensional piece.
Here it is with the very different style piece that I did for the same challenge.
Here are daily blocks #57 thru #63.

No comments:

Post a Comment