Thursday, July 30, 2009

Charmeuse tests


I've had a silk charmeuse kimono blank for a very long time and have decided that it's time I do something with it. So yesterday I did two sample pieces on half yards of silk charmeuse just to test a couple of different ideas. Doing the samples didn't really help me decide what to do, but I think I'm leaning toward a different colorway of the top sample. Both of these were screen printed with thickened dye.

This weekend will be my last Quilt show as a vendor. We setup tomorrow afternoon in Kuna, ID, which is about an hour and fifteen minutes from home. Which means some time on the road this weekend. After setup we will take advantage of being close to shopping and do a Costco stop on the way home. I'm hoping for a good weekend and a much smaller inventory coming home on Sunday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment