Sunday, August 9, 2009

Back to work

Here's a picture of Studio B. It's about 20' from the back door of our house. I spent most of the day there; and it felt good to get back to work. I went camping for a few days last week, it felt good to get away and do something entirely different. But now it's time to get to work and get the fabrics for my Master class assignment done.

After doing the sample pieces for the kimono (see last post), I've now changed my mind and am planning something different. If all goes well I should have pictures soon, if not I guess I could post what goes wrong. Today I did some smaller color samples and realized that I could make samples forever and not get anything done. The more samples I make the harder it is to make a decision. I've got to just do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment