Tuesday, December 23, 2014

TAP

The Weekly Leaf
For this weeks leaf I'm revisiting the leaves that I printed on TAP(Transfer Artist Paper).
leaves on the left, TAP on the right

I'm using the ones in the upper left corner of the paper. 


Here they've been ironed onto my fabric and are ready to stitch.

Week #51



Daily stitching updates.
Line Dance #350-#357, only eight more to go!


The Daily Paper #278-#285




I hope you enjoy this Holiday Season and thank you for visiting.

Linked to "Off the Wall Friday"

4 comments:

  1. It is fascinating to see how your daily rituals enhance each other. All those lines of stitching strengthening your embroidery that cause your leaves to come to life. I can easily spend many contented minutes studying and learning from your work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is interesting to see groups of daily leaves or the paper to see how they interact with each other. You are very dedicated to keep up with the daily work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your leaves are intriguing as always. Love them and how you interpet them in the many different mediums.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the way you have printed your leaves with TAP

    ReplyDelete