Sunday, July 6, 2014

Bathroom remodel

When we bought this house nine years ago we knew that someday we would have to update the main bathroom.We do have two and a half bathrooms in the house, but this is the only one with a shower. So we finally decided to just do it and this past week the demolition of our bathroom took place. This is how it looks now.

That is an exterior wall that has no insulation, we weren't surprised. The rest of the house has become a staging area for the new toilet, 2 new vanities and sinks, new walk in shower, new tile, new fixtures and rolls of insulation. The plumber is due tomorrow to make some changes and additions. In the mean time here is what we are using to shower with.

The Weekly Leaf

This weeks leaf was done on the gelli plate with a mask from Green Pepper press.

I ended up with a front and a back.

Week #27

Daily Stitching updates

Line Dance #182- #187

The Daily Paper #110 - #115

Today I sewed row #6 on and took a picture of the back which has its own unique design.

I fuse flannel to the back of each piece and frequently use up odd pieces that I have, so the back has a totally different pattern than the front.

No comments:

Post a Comment