Thursday, January 2, 2020

New Year, New Projects and the Same Old Blogger Problems

Thank you to all that posted or emailed to let me know if they were or were not having problems getting my blog to load. I'm really confused now because some of you are having the same problem I am and others are not, it takes several minutes to load on my computer but loads instantly on my phone. As much as I love this new technology it sure is frustrating when you have no idea how to fix something.

On to new stuff!

I have one more of the 20" napkins that I have been using for my daily stitching so I'll have two daily stitching projects to start the year with.

2020 Daily Stitching#1

 I may use some fabric scraps on this one, but there are also a couple of other ideas floating around so nothing is definite yet except for the rainbow colored blanket stitch. These are the scraps they may get used.

Continuing 2019 Daily Stitching #5
The tree has all its branches now.


2020 Weekly Leaf week #1

I have several cyanotype prints of Burr Oak leaves so to start the year I'm stitching them. They may end up altogether in a larger piece.

I took a group shot of all of the 2019 Leaves. These will get mats and be ready to frame individually and will end up for sale if I get my act together.


SAQA Benefit Auction
I've done a small piece (6"x 8") for the silent auction that will be held at the annual SAQA Conference.

I'll be linking up with "Off the Wall Friday" and "Slow Sunday Stitching"

5 comments:

  1. Your tree and your leaves are fabulous as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. No trouble at this end re: Blogger and your posts; 2. I love your tree (embroidered); 3; I love your leaf work and your SAQA Spotlight Auction piece; I'll look for it when I am there...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still slow to load on my PC. I love that tree. Its form is just beautiful. As usual I adore the blue leaf prints the best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No problem at all to load instantly on my MacBook.
    I am giddy with excitement about those interesting scraps being stitched into the rainbow circle!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your leaf project and your tree is very elegant and delicate.

    ReplyDelete