Thursday, September 20, 2012

Where does the time go?

I realized this afternoon that it's been over a week since I've posted anything, it sure doesn't seem that long. I did make several trips into Boise or the surrounding area in the past week, that's three hours of driving time for each round trip, and it does eat into the time for anything else. I made skirts for two of my granddaughters and got them mailed yesterday.
Made some fabric postcards for a birthday, and some thank you cards.
There are several forest fires in the area and we have very smoky air. At 10 a.m. this morning the sun finally peaked through the smoke.
We are a good two hour drive from the closest fires, one to the North and another to the east of us. The air quality in the fire areas must really be horrendous. Some of the fires farther away have been burning for many weeks. Daily stitching project, #183-#187.
#188-#191
Number 190 finished off the tenth row, so I got them sewn on.

2 comments:

  1. Linda -- how are you sewing the squares together? I can't see it from the photos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sewing them right sides together with my sewing machine, so I end up with 3 1/2 inch blocks.

      Delete