Saturday, September 11, 2010

Fall is in the air


I've noticed several trees in my neighborhood that are starting to change color. I love the colors of autumn, seeing the trees change, but it does seem too early.

I haven't done anything else to my big leaf quilt(speaking of autumn), but have finished up a few other projects and have been getting Studio B ready for the class that's coming next week. I've got all the fabrics ready, stamp making supplies ready and handouts done. I'm really looking forward to this group. I love teaching in my own studio, everything is there, I don't have to pack and haul supplies or drive anywhere and I get to sleep in my own bed. I'm going to try and remember to take pictures during class - I usually forget.

I did finish the quilting on this quilt.



I've also been sewing on beads to this piece. This one is olive hand dyed fabric that was rusted with a large circle design. I then hand stitched the background and am now working on beads.

1 comment: