Monday, September 6, 2010

Big leaf quilt, more progress

Almost there - I'm not happy with one of the pieces in the lower right side. The color doesn't flow right and I don't have a piece that does. So I'm dyeing another piece.

Here it is coming out of the orange dye bath. Since this picture was taken it has been removed from the pole, rinsed, washed, dried, put back on the pole, and is in a red dye bath.

I've cleaned up all the pieces I had left over and have them rolled in a box ready for the next time I want to use them. I've been really good about cleaning up as I go because next week I have a group coming here for a couple of days of class. Some of the group will be staying here with us in our extra spare bedrooms, so I've got to clean house also!!

No comments:

Post a Comment