Thursday, February 27, 2020

Slowly getting back into the groove

I did spend some time playing in the studio this week, of note, I altered some older cyanotype prints that had been done on colored fabric.
This is how they started.
They were then soaked in TSP(trisodium phosphate, a cleaning agent) to remove some of the color.
Then they took a bath in strong black tea.
Now the colors work better for my Burr Oak series.

2020 Weekly Leaf, Burr Oak Series week 9
An altered cyanotype



SAQA next 100 days
days 21-27







I'll be linking up with "Off the Wall Friday" and "Slow Sunday Stitching"

1 comment:

  1. I love the variety of stitches in your daily stitching. BTW it still takes FOREVER for your blog to load. But good news is that I can now leave comments on yours and everyone's
    blog.

    ReplyDelete