Thursday, March 14, 2019

72 Days of Landscapes, Done!

Yesterday I finished my 72 Days of Landscapes ---- so, that means today is my birthday! This has been a fun project and when I look at them all together I can tell that I like wide open spaces, bare tree branches and sunrises.

All 72

Day#67
handmade paper, hand dyed fabric, yarn

Day #68
hand dyed paper and fabric

Day #69
watercolor crayons &dyed paper towel
Day #70
hand made paper and dyed paper towels


Day#71
indigo dipped hand made paper, hand dyed silk and cotton

Day #72
hand dyed fabrics

These are birthday gift, lucky me.

More things for me to play with :)

2019 Weekly Leaf #11
A solar fast print from a couple of summers ago.



2019 Daily Stitching days 67-73




The sun is shining and we have wonderful weather forecast for the next several days so I think it's time to get outside and play, or at least get some gardening done.

I'll be linking up with "Off the Wall Friday" and "Slow Sunday Stitching"

15 comments:

  1. I admire your tenacity and talent. You landscapes are inspiring! Happy birthday.
    You know that I love your circles and plan to borrow your idea on a white jeans jacket. Such fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and I can't wait to see your jacket.

      Delete
  2. A most amazing body of work, Linda. How beautiful they look all hanging there together. Happy Birthday to you. I hope you have enjoyed a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your landscapes, but the circles spoke to me. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, do some circles of your own, they are fun.

      Delete
  4. I enjoyed your landscapes and your stitching. Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so impressed with your stitchery sooooo pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your talent and imagination inspire me. Thank you for doing and sharing ❤️❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry I’m so late in wishing you happy birthday……(I’ve been away from home)…….the landscape pieces are fabulous…..so very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy birthday to you! Your landscapes have been a wonderful way to celebrate. My favourite this week is the sunrise. Your embroidery, as usual, is awesome

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it was a great way to celebrate.

      Delete