This is from a locust that is growing where it's not supposed to, the background is 24" h x 15" w.
This one is from my grape vine, about 16" x16".
I finished the stitching on the two indigo silk pieces, they just need some hanging sleeves and labels, I have no idea what to name them.
Thanks to everyone that commented on their favorite layout for the four inch squares, it was pretty evenly divided between the 2nd and 3rd layout. I've sewn the pieces together in rows, but I haven't sewn the rows together yet so I still have both options available. I'm leaning toward this way.
This is how my design wall looks right now, I've got plenty to work on.
2018 Weekly Leaf week #36
2018 Daily Stitching #2 days 99-105
More background and french knots.