I finished a piece this week that I can't remember when it was started, it's something that I'd pickup on occasion and work on. It's a piece of repurposed fabric that was bought at a yard sale several years ago. It's been rusted and tea stained, stitched, and then encased in gel medium on a 11" x 14" painted canvas.
I woke up this morning with an idea to add rust to a few of my old indigo pieces. I've rummaged through what I have and pulled out these four.
They are now out in Studio B with a few strategically placed rusty bits on them, hopefully next week I'll be able to show some transformed pieces.
We are expecting a great granddaughter in September so I've started a quilt for her, a rather simple star quilt in the fabric that coordinates with the room decor (at least I hope it does).
2018 Weekly Leaf #26, halfway through the year!
2018 Daily Stitching #2, days 29-35
Background and some peacock colored french knots while I try to figure out what to do with the blobs in the upper fight corner.
I'll be linking up with "Off the Wall Friday" and "Slow Sunday Stitching".