Thursday, April 5, 2018

A week of meetings

I rarely have to go to meetings and I've had three this week, that's my excuse for not getting a lot done and I'm sticking with it.

I did finish the two donation quilts and they are tucked away until I need them.

The Weekly Leaf #14




Here are all 14 of them, each one will be mounted on mat board and ready to frame. When I get that done they will be for sale.

2018 Daily stitching days 89 - 95
 More french knots and some strange orange shapes.



I'll be linking up with "Off the Wall Friday" and "Slow Sunday Stitching"

4 comments:

  1. I think you got lots done, in spite of the meetings! I’m mesmerized by your daily stitching project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You acccomplished more than me and I had no meetings! The leaves are lovely as always

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hand stitching and 2 finishes.... that's a lot accomplished!

    ReplyDelete