Monday, February 20, 2017

Week 7 of Seventy days to 70

Only 21 more days to go! I'm having fun revisiting things I've saved, old supplies and leftovers.

 #43-49
 #43 Gelli print with textile paint and hot glue stencil
 #44 Sharpies and alcohol 
 #45 Selvedge from hand dyed silk and french knots
 #46 Stamped with found objects and textile paint, stitching over a found plastic ring
 #47 Used teabags fused with leaves photocopied on to cotton fabric, also fused
 #48 Collage of Chinese papers
#49 Silk screen print on background of diluted dynaflow

Weekly Stitching, Signs of Life;The Five Universal Shapes, week #8





Daily Stitching updates

Shades of Orange #338-344



2017 Daily stitching 

A week of yellow, light blue and pale green french knots



On the knitting scene I've started a green top down sweater and another pair of socks. No pictures yet.

I'll be linking up later in the week to "Off the Wall Friday" and "Slow Sunday Stitching"

6 comments:

  1. I think my favorite circle for this week is the Chinese papers, but I do like them all

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the energy in your daily stitching. And what a great way to celebrate your 70th! I am about to turn 70 just a few days after you and I am planning a daily stitching for 70 days after.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the triangle is my favourite! What a fun set of shapes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many great projects to keep you busy. Love the selvage hand dyed circle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such interesting circles, I really like the dyed selvage one but I love your daily hand stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many fun things, but I do seem to always be drawn to the french knots... I love that texture!

    ReplyDelete