Monday, April 18, 2016

Weekly and Daily Stitching

All I have to show this week is the Weekly Leaf and my daily stitching. I've been busy, just not busy in the studio.

The Weekly Leaf

 This weeks leaf is a trace monotype, thanks to my friend Lisa I now know what it's called. The first one I did several weeks ago and this was my second attempt, it came out better. I rolled the paint onto the gelli plate, laid down my fabric, put my drawing on top and very carefully traced the drawing without putting any other pressure on the gelli plate.




Week #16






Daily Stitching updates

Gelli prints #103-#109








Shades of Orange #30-#36




Linked to "Off the Wall Friday"

2 comments:

  1. What an interesting approach to gelli printing……it’s on my ‘to-do’ list now…..thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the extra speckles on your leaf trace monotype, especially with your stitching.

    ReplyDelete