Tuesday, April 21, 2015

SolarFast playday

We had a fun day today playing with both SolarFast and blueprinting fabric. There were only four of us today,(it's getting harder to find a time that works for everyone), but we still had a productive day. As usual I've got very few pictures, but here are a few things out in the wonderful sunshine.





And some finished pieces on the design wall.




It's always fun to do something like this as a group because everyone tries something different, so we found a few things that didn't work so well and some that worked great. Everyone brings something to share for lunch, so we eat very well also.

Good news on my foot, I will not need surgery, but I do get to wear the big old boot for a few more weeks.

The hemp piece I've been hand stitching for the past couple of weeks is slowly getting done. I still have the red and cream areas to stitch.


The Weekly Leaf

This weeks leaf is a print done with SolarFast and a noxious weed from my garden.





Week #16


Daily Stitching updates

Silk Fragments #104-#110



Sari Ribbon #32-#38



1 comment:

  1. At first I panicked. What no leaf from Linda? I so look forward to seeing what you will do for your weekly leaf. I love the combination of texture and transparency you are achieving with your hemp piece. Stunning!

    ReplyDelete