Tuesday, August 12, 2014

A rerun

This week is pretty much about the same as last week, but the bathroom is done!!! and I love it. On Friday we had a paintstik play day in Studio B, unfortunately I didn't get pictures, again. I did take some pictures of a thrift store find that Thea shared. A bag full of hand embroidered blocks from early in the 1900's. They came with the story that they were done by a teenager in a tuberculosis hospital.




There were a lot of them, all different, all snowflake patterns and Thea is trying to decide what to do with them.

The Weekly Leaf

This weeks leaf was done with textile paint on a gelli plate, covered with part of a large stencil.



Week #32



Daily Stitching updates

Line Dance #218-#224

The Daily Paper #146-#152





Linked to "Off the Wall Friday"

2 comments:

  1. Linda, how exciting your work is. I have worked with fabric, thread, screen printing, and some block printing on my journey as an artist and so I appreciate what you do.

    ReplyDelete