The bead sewn in at the corners.
The back of the assembled blocks.
Now I've got to put a sleeve on it and see if it will hang correctly with just beads on the corners. The vertical rows are all attached and just the top horizontal row so the vertical rows hang loosely. At least that's what I hope they do when the sleeve is attached and it's hanging from a rod.
I'm really getting into my weekly leaf and will probably attach each of these blocks the same way, only I'll do it as I go instead of waiting till the year is done. This week I used my Gelli plate again, this time with a rubbing plate from Cedar Canyon Textiles
I used a mix of olive and brown textile paints applied with a brayer, then pressed the rubbing plate into the paint to make my image, then laid a light hand dyed fabric on the gelli plate and picked up the image.
Fused the flannel on the back and did some stitching.
The Weekly Leaf #5
Indigo and Rust #321 - #326
Line Dance #28 - #33
Linked to "Off the Wall Friday"