There are times when I really have trouble focusing and getting something I've started done. The quilt I was working on last week has been put in the corner while I quilt another one. I do plan on getting back to it and using paintstiks on the front and probably paint the back. Instead of working on that I pulled out a project that had been cut up back in May 2012 and finished quilting it.
The small piece (13"sq) was quilted over a year ago, now all three are done, the bigger pieces are about 20" sq. This was a dye painted whole cloth that I really liked, but had problems quilting it so the easiest solution was to cut it up. Here's a close up of the piece on the left.
As I've been stitching my weekly stitching pieces I've been planning on sewing them all together in a kimono shape, like this, with two more rows of four.
After a get together with my creative friends the week end before last I'm now considering not sewing them together. Lisa suggested that each individual one needed space and they should be hung separately and the more I think about it the more I agree with her.
Indigo and Rust #224 -#230
365 Red Circles #296 -#302
Now linked to "Off the Wall Friday"