I've spent a good part of the last five days staining and painting. Early in the mornings before it gets to hot I've been staining all the exposed wood on the new front porch and since it needs at least two coats I've also been repeating the process the following day. The first day I ran out of stain part way through the first coat and had to stop until my husband brought more home. Then as the day gets hotter I move into Studio B where the railing boards are being painted before they are put in place. My ten foot long table sure is handy!
My garden which has produced an abundance of tomatoes in the past few years is looking quite dismal this year. The only things growing really well are the sunflowers that I don't plant, but have a jungle of every year and the coleus that I put in the barrel by Studio B.
I have done a bit of sewing on my new Bernina, but nothing major yet. It's taking me awhile to get used to some of it's features, like pressing a button to lower the presser foot, but I'm sure I'll adjust.
Daily project update
365 Red Circles #207 - #212
Indigo and Rust #135 - # 140
Now linked to "Off the Wall Fridays"