Friday, January 11, 2013

One done, another started

I finished the blue and orange piece, except for the label, I have no idea what to name it. I'm open to suggestions.
I've made a start on the queen size commission, here is my sketch I'm working from.
The start of the blue part. There will be a lot of tweaking to this as I go, I just needed to start and get something sewn together.
I have another row of 19 to sewn to my daily project, but since the design wall is busy, there's no full size picture. Here are #301 - #304.
Daily stitching #2, #8- #11.
This post is linked up to Off the Wall Fridays.

4 comments:

  1. Great process photos, I especially like your black and white hand stitching.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. Indigo Orange?
    It certainly is lovely! whatever it's name turns out to be.........and I don't really like orange.

    ReplyDelete