Thursday, August 30, 2012

Trying to be productive

I'm home again, this time for a little over a month, then another trip. I always find it hard to get back into a productive work mode after some time off. I did get out to Studio B this morning and worked on a special order. Part of my resistance is due to the fact that after reading through the Quilt National information, I discovered that I will be gone when the notifications are sent out and wont be back until the day before the quilts are due. So if by chance one of mine were accepted I wouldn't be here to do anything about it. I can also look at it as now having a couple of quilts to enter somewhere else. I have been doing my daily stitching project, here are #163 - #170.

3 comments:

  1. Linda -- why don't you talk to Kathleen Dawson at QN? I bet she would give you a couple of days extension if you got in. It would be a shame not to enter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I hadn't considered that, I may do it.

      Delete
  2. I agree with Kathy. Why don't you see if they will make an exception for you?

    ReplyDelete