Tuesday, November 10, 2009

The green monster

Not a very good picture, but I don't have a tall enough space to hang the top so I can photo the entire quilt. Actually it's just the top, I finished piecing it a couple of weeks ago but never got the picture taken. It's the top that I started in the Kaffe Fasset class I took a month ago. All but four of the fabrics are ones that I've dyed and printed myself. Dh thinks it's garish, my friend Barbara that I took the class with thinks it's serene, what do you think? I think it's very green and until I moved to Idaho four years ago, green was my least favorite color. It's still not my favorite, but I am liking it more.

2 comments:

  1. I love this quilt!!! I want to walk right into it...like an inviting hike into the wilderness!

    ReplyDelete