First I did a small (12"sq.) piece that has been languishing in a drawer for many years, just the fabric and some threads in a project bag. Now it may end up as next years SAQA donation.
Next I pieced two tops using blueprinted fabrics, I showed the start last week.
While trying to clear some of the messiness in Studio B(so I can make another mess), I came across two pieces of recycled linens that I had tea and rust dyed.
I've started the stitching on one and have the threads I need for both of them in stock.
Now that I have several projects going I feel more like myself.
Signs of Life:The five universal shapes
2017 Daily Stitching days #146-152
More background and a star
I only have about 2 square inches on the bottom left to do. Then I have to decide how to finish the edges and what to stitch next. The stitched part started out at 10 "square, with the heavy concentration of stitching it's now about 9 1/2" square.