Monday, July 13, 2015

Circles and curves

This week I started quilting the piece I showed last time. Black stitching on black fabric, all curves and circles.



The black is done and I'm about to start stitching the white areas with the same circle and curve design.

The Weekly Leaf
I used sienna Solarfast on a khaki hand dyed fabric this week.


Added some stem stitching and lots of french knots.

Week #28




Daily Stitching updates

Silk Fragments #188-#194



Sari Ribbon #116-#122




Linked to "Off the Wall Friday"

2 comments:

  1. I like the way you are quilting your black and white circles. Is it free-motion?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work! All of it! Your machine quilting on the black is so perfect. I always struggle with making those perfect circles. I always seem to get a few stitches in the wrong place and have to take out, put back in, etc. Your hand stitching continues to inspire me as well.

    ReplyDelete