Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Time just slips by

I can always tell when I need to do a blog post because my little pile of daily stitching pieces become more than a few. My weekly and daily stitching is just about all I have to show for the past eight days, but I have been playing with some new designs so I'll show you some paper that's on my work table.


The Weekly Leaf

I used soy wax and cleanser with bleach to do this weeks leaf.
Soy wax stamped on hand dyed fabric with a tjap.

Cleanser with bleach brushed over the fabric.

Fabric is then rinsed well and soaked in Bleach stop.

Then rinsed and washed in very hot water to get the wax out.

Week #31


I ended up using the reverse side of the fabric.

Daily Stitching updates

Line dance #210-#217


The Daily Paper #138-#145






Linked to "Off the Wall Friday"

4 comments:

  1. No matter when you post....it's always a treat for my eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You never cease to amaze and delight - love seeing your process :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ordered some soy wax before I went away. Now I have a greater incentive to try it. I love the combination of the bleach cleanser and the wax. Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Forgot to say that I loved the positive/negative designs, too.

    ReplyDelete